1. Obtain a Growers Permit from Hale County Ag Extension Center. Please call the extension center at 334-624-8710 if you have any questions about the Growers Permit.

2. Read and understand the Farmers Market Rules and Guidelines.

3. Submit a Grower/Vendor Application that must be approved by the Market Manager.


Grower/Vendor Liability Insurance: http://www.campbellriskmanagement.com/

Accepting credit cards wirelessly via your smart phone: https://squareup.com/